Friday, February 20, 2015

New New New!



Hi and Welcome back!!

This week’s QBF is a 50% off discount on all Red Rooster Modern Noir fabric (ONLINE ONLY).  Enter the code MODERNNOIR50 in your cart to obtain the discount.  Let us know if you would like to sign up for our emails to receive the QBF and other news we send out.  

We have been getting a lot of new fabric and patterns in this week.  Carter has been having a blast climbing all over the pile of boxes and carrying new bolts throughout the store!  

Some of our newest lines include Free Spirit Sketch Book, Downton Abbey II Egyptian Collection and
 Dear Stella Floral Daze.  My mom and I are already designing a few new Cutie Patterns for these collections. 

 Sketch Book

 Downton Abbey Egyptian Collection

Floral Daze

As many of you know we have a new website that launched a few months ago.  One of the new departments we added was for preorders.  I am currently working on getting the lines we have ordered up on our website for preorder purchase.  We will be discounting the price per yard for all preorders.  I put up the first one yesterday and I’m super excited about this fabric.  Alison Glass is a designer who works with Andover.  We used her Handcrafted Line in a cutie pattern called Follow my Lead and it came out beautiful!  Well, Alison has come out with another fabulous line Ex Libris/Sun Print.  This is available on our website for preorder and yes, of course I am designing a cutie pattern to go with it!



We recently met with one of our sale reps and received samples of a new line we will be getting in.  I took these fabrics and am almost done with my newest Cutie Pattern.  The pattern and fabrics will be available on our website before the fabrics even arrive.  Check out our website and view the preorder section. This newest line is the Free Spirit Rustic Blush Collection.



For those of you who had visited our store in Wappinger Falls, you probably remember one of our friends and former employees, Sue.  Well, even though Sue doesn’t work with us in the store anymore, we have recruited her to help design some cutie patterns.  Last week she used the CutieCollection Cove from Camelot and came up with these great modern accent pillows!  We are currently writing up the pattern but here is a sneak peak of what they look like.



My mom and dad are getting ready for the big quilt show in Virginia next week.  We have piles of fabric, cutie patterns, cutie packs and samples in our store ready to get packed up for the trip!  If you are in the area next week please stop by and see our booth. This is the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival scheduled for February 26th- March 1st.

This Saturday we have the Longarm Quilting with Templates and Rulers Class with Debby Brown.  We do still have some space available if you are interested.  This is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday 2/21 12PM-4PM.  Class fee is $75


I did mention last week I have a new idea for my blog that I think would be fun for everyone.  Of course I am still ironing out the details and how exactly I’m going to complete this task.  Hopefully next week I’ll have a start on this! In the meantime, my Aunt Anne, Carter and I will be at the shop next week without the boss (Cathy). Wish us luck!!!
Thank you
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment