Friday, February 27, 2015

Quilt Shows and Sales!!



Welcome back!!

This week my parents are away in Virginia at the Mid-Atlantic Quilt festival.  They have been having a blast meeting new customers, showing off our Cutie Collection and meeting old friends.  I was super jealous yesterday when my mother sent me a picture of my parents and one of our old employees and good friends, Denise.  Denise moved out of the area and we miss seeing her all the time! Here are a couple of pictures of our booth.  The show continues through Sunday so if you are in the Virginia area, please stop by and see them.


Without my mom here at the shop, my Aunt Anne and I have been busy running things.  We were thinking we were successful and getting things accomplished, until Cathy and Allan started calling us with things to do.  I guess Carter had just about had it today because at 11:30 he flipped the sign on our front door to “closed” and locked the door!! I felt bad for the customer that almost walked away, but I’m glad I heard the door rattle and ran to let her in. I guess we have to keep an eye out for that now since he is tall enough to reach the handle.

We are starting to get ready for the Lancaster Quilt Show in a couple of weeks, so the cutie rolling continues.  I spent most of my day today cutting cuties that my aunt and I can bring home in the evenings to roll and package.


Today is Friday and this week’s QBF is 10% discount on all Michael Miller Fabrics (ONLINE ONLY).  Enter code MMfabric10 in your cart to obtain the discount.


We have received lots of new fabric this week including Red Rooster Summer Cottage and Timeless Treasures Firestorm.  We also have up a new collection for preorder.  This Free Spirit Rustic Blush is available at a discount as preorder now.
 Red Rooster Summer Cottage

 Timeless Treasures Firestorm

 Free Spirit Rustic Blush


Red Rooster does have a free pattern up to use the Summer Cottage Collection.




As a reminder we do have a couple new classes coming up next week.  The Huguenot Revisited class starts Friday March 6th.  We also have Debby Brown Scheduled to come and teach a Longarm Pro-sticher class on Saturday March 7th.  For a list of our classes and more information,  view our Newsletter.

Huguenot Revisited
This is also available on our website as a pattern or kit

Believe it or not there are only 300 more days until Christmas!! Time to start thinking about what your projects for gifts may be!!

Have a splendid week!!
Thank you
Sarah
Quilt Basket
845-227-7606
orders@quiltbasket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment