Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cutie and Handi Quilter News!

This week, like so many lately, has been a very busy one at the shop.  We have been receiving new lines of fabric, teaching classes and creating new Cutie Patterns! For those of you interested, once I have added our newest lines to our website, I post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to let everyone know what has just arrived!

We have 3 new Cutie Patterns we are currently creating and cannot wait to share all of them with you!  This new project was a new technique for me.  Trying to create my own pattern while using a new technique was challenging enough, adding in a 17-month-old fighting for your attention at the same time, let's just say we are glad this week is almost over :-)

I am glad to say that this new pattern is modern and really appealing.  I just finished all of my blocks and now just have to figure out how I'm going to put it all together.  Looks like I may have to make a call to my mom, Cathy, to talk out the next steps while Carter is still napping.


I look forward to sharing with you all of our new Cutie Patterns soon, as well as some other fun projects we have been working on, one using Dear Stella Fabric, another referencing Huguenot Street, and of course a few ideas for the winter months and maybe Christmas presents!

What does 2 more inches mean to you? Did you hear the big news from Handi Quilter? We are excited and cannot wait for this to arrive!!!


Hope to see you back here next week!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment