Friday, October 30, 2015

Quilt Market 2015

Last week my parents and I flew out to Houston for Quilt Market.  This was the first time we were a vendor at Quilt Market to release our Cutie Collections Patterns and our new Cutie Collections Block of the Month.

We arrived on Thursday and spent the evening with my Aunt and Uncle who live nearby.  We haven't seen them since my wedding in 2011.  We had a great time catching up and went back to the hotel with 8 boxes, which we had shipped to them from New York.

Friday morning I taught my first Schoolhouse.  I was happily surprised that there was barely even standing room in the back!  Everyone loved hearing all about our Cutie Collections Patterns and seeing the brand new Block of the Month.






As excited as I was to have the opportunity to do this talk, I was glad it was over and was a success.  Then it was time to set up our booth.  It came out beautiful with 17 of our Cutie Quilts hanging and the 2 Samplers (Block of the Months).






That evening we had a chance to have dinner with the rest of my relatives who live locally.  I love that even though we don't get to see each other very often, we immediately start chatting, laughing and end up having a fantastic time!!  I cannot wait to see them all again soon! (Yes I may be the shortest one in my family!!)




The next few days were filled with Quilt Market activities.  Meeting with other vendors, the 40th Anniversary Dinner with Moda and manning our vendor booth.  Thank you to everyone who came out to see us.  I was so happy to see how excited everyone was to learn about our product!!

The last few minutes of  Market, I was pleasantly surprised to see Tula Pink stop by our booth to see the Jack's Star Cutie Collections Quilt Pattern designed by Debby Brown!!



While we were in Houston, Carter was back home spending a couple of days with his friend Grady and a nice long weekend with his daddy.  When I got home, he couldn't stop talking about all of the fun things he did.  These include going to the park, getting a hay delivery for our goats, helping daddy get ready for our local towns dump day and so much more!






This week's QBF is a 20 percent discount off the Moda True Luck Collection.  Enter code TRUELUCK20 to obtain the discount.  Offer valid 10/30 through 11/3/15






If you are in the area, remember we have our Monthly Cutie Club meeting tomorrow!  Come in from 10-11AM for a 1 hour demo on our newest Cutie Pattern.  Class fee $5 and includes a 1 hour demo and the Cutie Pattern discussed.  We hope to see you there!


Have a great weekend!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment