Friday, July 24, 2015

Quilt Odyssey and Cuties!!


Happy Friday!

This week my parents are away at the Quilt Odyssey Quilt Show in Hershey, PA.  They have a fabulous booth set up with over 20 different Cutie Quilts!!  If you are in the area, be sure to stop by and see our booth!  All 26 of our Cutie Patterns are available at the show as well as on our website.  Of course we have a very large variety of different Cutie Packs to choose from to make your special Cutie Quilt with.  Just choose your favorite Cutie Pattern and match it with your favorite Cutie Pack! Some of my favorites include Oh My Stars, Follow My Lead, Spring Flowers, Sun Kissed and Tillie.  Of course I have to admit, I just love them all!  My mom, Cathy, and I have been very busy coming up with new patterns so check back to see all of our fun new designs! I am pretty excited about my newest pattern coming soon. I had some help from my very talented cousin Susanna.

We would love to see the Cutie Quilts you make with the different patterns and packs. Be sure to send us a photo so we can add it to our Cutie Gallery.  Send an email with your photo to orders@quiltbasket.com



Carter and I have been busy running the shop this week.  We are lucky enough to have some help from our friends Holly and Elaine.  They were even nice enough to let Carter and I leave for a couple of hours to attend library story time and swim lessons!  Tomorrow is the last session of swim lessons we are currently signed up for.  Carter seems to LOVE the water and his swim instructor Meg.  He talks about her everyday and tells me about how they scoop, kick, blow bubbles and even jump together!  I might just have to sign him up for another 2 weeks this summer!  As a kid, I was in swim lessons and then on a swim team through middle school.  I really hope Carter enjoys the water as much as I still do.





My mom's cat Bobbin is at my house visiting for the week while my parents are away.  It always takes her a little while to acclimate to her surroundings and my 2 cats, but by the looks of it I'd say she feels right at home! 




I am sure you are waiting anxiously to find out what the QBF sale is this week.....wait no longer... It is a 25 percent discount off ALL P&B Textiles Fabrics!!  Enter code PBFABRIC25 to obtain the discount.  Offer valid 7/24 through 7/28/15


If you are in the area, we would LOVE to see you at the Hershey Show!

Have a fabulous week!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment