Friday, April 3, 2015

Cuties, Fabric Sale, and Autism Month

We had so much fun last weekend at the Empire Quilt Show in NYC! The Cutie Packs and Patterns were a hit!  We are currently working on a few new ones that I cannot wait to share with you.  My newest Cutie Pattern is "Tillie" and should be available soon.  I chose to use the Free Spirit Rustic Blush as my inspiration for this pattern. We have already started cutting up our newest lines and the existing ones to get ready for the Somers Show at JFK Catholic High School in May.

A couple new lines of fabric came in this week including Northcott Artisan Spirit and Hoffman Bali Chop
I just LOVE all of these new fabrics and my little creative mind cannot keep up!!!!

 Northcott Artisan Spirit

 Hoffman Bali Chop


This week our QBF Sale is FREE SHIPPING!! (in the continental USA)  Enter Code BUNNY to obtain the discount.  Offer Valid 4/3-4/7/15.  To make this deal a little sweeter, I just added a lot of new fabrics to our Clearance Section of the website.  These fabrics online are just $5.00 per yard!!


 April is Autism Awareness Month!!!  This is a cause near and dear to my heart.  My husband and I are close friends with a couple who has 2 little boys with autism.  We are always involved in fundraising for this cause.  For the month of April a portion of all purchases from Jamberry will go to Autism Speaks, as well as to the walk.  Jamberry nails are heat activated nail wraps that are non toxic, latex free, made in the USA, have no dry time and last 2 weeks!!

If you are interested in donating to the walk, please visit www.AutismWalkHV.org.  Please choose to donate to Team Sean and Collin.  The money raised is used specifically in the Hudson Valley for the cause.

We are busy working on our newest patterns, cuties and ideas!! I will be sure to keep you up to date on all of our new adventures!!

Have a fabulous week!
Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment