Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sara Jane

The last few weeks have been very busy between the party and Quilt Market.  Now that new fabrics are starting to arrive we are even busier making new projects to share.
Carter’s first birthday party went exactly as I had hoped!! All of the handmade decorations looked great and the cake was fabulous! I think we are all happy the test cakes are completed but I have to admit the final version was perfect.  Carter of course loved his smash cake and needed a bath after. In my book a messy and happy birthday boy indicates this was a huge success. I guess I’d better start planning next year’s party to make sure it is just as much fun!



This week after receiving the new Michael Miller Fabrics by Sara Jane, I was inspired to make something special for my niece Nora.  Nora lives a few hours away and since I don’t get to see her that often, I love to send her presents!
I used these Michael Miller Fabrics and the Picture Perfect Dresses Pattern by Ellie Mae Designs to make this adorable outfit.



  
  
These Fabrics from the Wee Wander and Children at Play Lines and the Picture Perfect Dresses Pattern are available on our website. I'm also working on a few other fun projects for Nora using these fabrics.  I can’t wait to share them with you!
The Quilt Baskets Original Design “Ophelia” was featured in the latest Quilt Trends Magazine Summer 2014 Issue.
  


This beautiful Quilt was made using the Timeless Treasures Ophelia Line.  This Magazine and the Ophelia Fabrics can all be ordered on our website!

Thank you!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment