Friday, May 23, 2014

Celebrating 25 Years!

Celebrating 25 years!

This week the Quilt Basket is celebrating 25 years in business! I remember helping my parents set up the first shop in a little house in Hopewell Junction, NY when I was six years old!  This was a place I always loved to visit as a child and now am so happy to be involved as an adult. Over the past 25 years we have made so many friends and have created wonderful memories with the customers, employees and sales representatives. The Quilt Basket has also been a place to spend time with loved ones, as almost everyone in our family is somehow involved!






  
Now that I am a mom to my son, Carter, we visit the shop on a regular basis.  I look forward to Carter also making friends and creating memories with so many wonderful people.

Everything in the store is 25% off (excluding any machines) through this weekend.  Please come help us celebrate this big anniversary!

This past weekend my parents when to Quilt Market in Pittsburgh. We cannot wait to share with you all of the new items we will be receiving!  Here is a sneak peak at what will be the newest Block of the Month!




Thank you!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment