Friday, May 2, 2014

Berenstain Bears Tablecloth

This week has once again been all about Party Preparation at the Fabian residence! I have been searching for fun games and activities for all of the kids coming and started to think about what the menu may be.  Carter loves chicken and pasta, so I'm sure that will be on our menu as this party is all about the birthday boy!

I am still working on my cake decorating skills so I decided to work on another quick and easy project for the cake table itself. Since we are using bright colors as the theme, I visited the kid fabric section in our shop and found the Moda Berenstain Bears collection.  These fabrics are fun and colorful with birthday hats, balloons or dots and just what I was looking for to add another punch of color as a tablecloth!

This project is perfect for anyone looking to add personalization to any themed party.  For those of you who are quilters, the edges of the tablecloth can be turned under 1/4 of an inch and sewn. But, for those who either do not quilt or do not have a machine, pinking shears can be used to finish the tablecloth edges.

I have a 6 foot table for the cake and other desserts, so I used 2 1/2 yards of fabric.

The Moda Berenstain Bears collection can be found on our website.  Click here for the link to this collection.

The last couple of projects I have made for this party have really encouraged me to think about all of the items I can make and create. I'm really excited about next week's project and can't wait to share it with all of you!

Thank you

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment