Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Interview of Quill T. Basket



Quilt Basket:  So, Quill, where were you last week?

Quill T. Basket:  I was following Cathy around to make sure I was ready for work this weekend.

QB: Why did you have to work this weekend?

QTB: Cathy went to Nora's first birthday party... I was very upset I couldn't go, but I needed to watch over the shop while Cathy was away.

QB: So you took over all of Cathy's responsibilities this past weekend?

QTB: Yes, I did.  

QB: We have some pictures of you working at the shop... Do you have any comments on them?





 QTB: Well, it was pretty difficult to do everything since I don't actually have any hands... But I managed.

QB: Yes, that does seem inconvenient.

QTB: Anyway, while you're interviewing me, I wanted to make sure everyone knows something:  Even though I am yellow with pink flowers, I am a boy.  Cathy keeps calling me a she, but I am not.

QB: We have a picture of you in your Halloween costume... Isn't it a dress?


QTB: No, that is not a dress.  It is a pumpkin costume.  Common misconception.

QB: Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Quill.


The Dorrian Joke of the Week:

What did the hurricane say to the other hurricane?

I have my eye on you.







No comments:

Post a Comment