Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jig!

Cathy, Sue and Allan are all heading home from Market today. To quote Cathy, "We have so many new ideas I can't wait to start putting them into play!" They ordered over 50 new patterns, countless new fabrics and so much more that they had to get an extra suitcase to bring some of it home!

Cathy plans on featuring one new item from Market every week, starting next Tuesday. For today we decided to highlight our hats:
I myself have 12 hats, and each one represents a different personality.
Why just be yourself? ~ Margaret Atwood
 
3 lovely samples



      
Child hat pattern in Oliver book $27.50
Adult hat pattern $12.95
We have lots of fun fabric to suit any hat mood. This is a fun and simple project that you can make in a day.

Timeless Treasures Perch
Riley Blake Feeling Groovy and Rainy Days and Mondays
Cloud 9 and Moda's Lily & Will II

Just a fun shot of Denise working hard with the boss away.

1 comment:

  1. I love those hats! I need a new summer hat. Who is the designer? Can you send me a link when they're available in your shop?

    ReplyDelete